- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies aligned with BWF’s mission, core capabilities, and goals.
- Prioritize and coordinate marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Collaborate closely with other teams, including sales to align marketing efforts with sales goals, ensuring lead generation strategies are effective.
- Understand and map the buyer’s journey to gain a deeper understanding of BWF’s customer’s path to purchase to improve sales, support, and marketing efforts.
- Oversee digital marketing initiatives, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media campaigns to maximize online presence and engagement.
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines, etc.
- Direct the creation of compelling content, including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, videos, webinars, to educate and engage our target audience.
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals, fostering collaboration and growth within the department.
- Nurture individual talent, while fostering team building, through a consistent cadence of communications, 1:1s and team meetings.
- Key role in delivering onboarding in alignment with division and BWF’s onboarding program.
- Advocate for team member growth and provide clear regular and constructive performance feedback.
- Ensure team members are meeting performance goals and address development needs.
- Represent the final decisions from leadership to their respective team.
- Resolve staff conflicts in a timely and effective manner with assistance of Human Resources.
- Lead and implement strategies to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace with partnership of Human Resources.
- Oversee planning of conferences, webinars, and other events to enhance brand awareness in partnership with event-focused team members.
- Manage the marketing budget effectively, allocating resources to maximize return on investment (ROI) and ensure efficient use of resources.
- Monitor marketing performance, analyze key metrics, and provide regular reports to assess the success of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Understand key performance metrics and tracking tools for market research, forecasts, competitor analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends, and translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor analysis, and market research to identify opportunities and threats.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 7+ years of related experience, with consistent record of developing and implementing successful marketing programs.
- 2+ years of experience managing a marketing team.
- Proven ability to think strategically and develop and implement marketing plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling narratives and effectively present ideas.
- Ability to use insights, data, and statistical analyses to drive decisions and optimize work.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and Hubspot.
- Background in event planning and conferences.
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- This position can be remote or based in our Minneapolis office (local employees are expected to maintain a hybrid office presence).
- Position requires ability to work in a stationary position for majority of workday.
- Continuous use of computer.
- Frequent communication with team via zoom.
- This is an exempt position that requires at least 40 hour of work per week but due to the nature of this role, additional hours are required when deadlines need to be met.
- We strive to provide work/life balance whenever possible but due to the nature of this role, weekend and evening hours are required when deadlines need to be met
- Overnight travel may be required (up to 25%).
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BWF offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid holidays, PTO and volunteer time off
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Health insurance with HSA and FSA (medical and dependent care) options
- Employer paid dental and vision insurance, 100% employer life insurance, short and long-term disability, Long Term Care insurance, and paid parental leave.
Flexible work from home options available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BWF advances our world through collaboration with great nonprofit organizations. We are a full‐service fundraising consulting firm offering assistance with capital campaign counsel, feasibility studies, development assessments, decision science, prospect development, donor relations, professional development and training, advancement services, annual giving, alumni relations, and digital and social marketing. Our commitment to transforming philanthropy is grounded in employing the best tools and techniques. Our collaborative approach brings together insights from our experienced and diverse team to learn from each other, develop new ideas, and create customized, timely solutions.
BWF defines itself as a consulting organization which looks at an institution in its totality—its mission, goals and objectives—and determines how development fits within that context. The firm’s goal is to establish a “partnership” with its clients. In service, the firm is a working team of seasoned professionals with expertise in many different areas who apply their diverse talents to each consulting assignment.
For more information please visit www.bwf.com.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)