Office Management and Coordination (30%)
- Supporting office administration including answering phone, greeting and directing visitors, routing incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail, and serving as point of contact for facilities and security management.
- Ordering office supplies, tracking inventory, and coordinating office needs with remote employees.
- Monitoring schedules of conference room and flex offices; keeping these and other common areas clean and organized in an orderly fashion.
- Monitoring and appropriately responding to shared firm email inboxes.
- Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks for firm leadership, including calendar management, responding to inquiries, coordinating meetings, completing expense reports, arranging travel and other tasks.
- Preparing materials that might include presentations, correspondence and meeting agendas.
- Working with leadership on special projects which might include conducting research, document creation, coordination of resources and project management.
- Proactively managing, assessing, and predicting needs and outcomes for all assigned tasks and projects.
- Supporting and providing leadership in firm initiatives and special projects as directed.
- Providing backup to other firm support staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Prior experience in an administrative or similar role.
- Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, initiative and follow-through; sound discretion and judgement.
- Ability to work on projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Critical thinking skills to identify alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Acute attention to detail.
- This position is based in our Minneapolis office.
- This role is required to be present in office during core business hours Monday through Friday. Ideal hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm with a half hour for lunch.
- Our building offers free covered parking, an onsite gym and cafe, 24-hour security, and nearby shopping and restaurants.
- Position requires ability to work in a stationary position for majority of workday.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Continuous use of computer.
- Frequent communication with team and clients via zoom and in person.
- We strive to provide work/life balance whenever possible but due to the nature of this role, weekend and evening hours are required when deadlines need to be met
Annual base salary range of $45,000 to $55,000 based on qualifications and experience.
BWF offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid holidays, PTO and volunteer time off
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Health insurance with HSA and FSA (medical and dependent care) options
- Employer paid dental and vision insurance, 100% employer life insurance, short and long-term disability, Long Term Care insurance, and paid parental leave.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BWF advances our world through collaboration with great nonprofit organizations. We are a full‐service fundraising consulting firm offering assistance with capital campaign counsel, feasibility studies, development assessments, decision science, prospect development, donor relations, professional development and training, advancement services, annual giving, alumni relations, and digital and social marketing. Our commitment to transforming philanthropy is grounded in employing the best tools and techniques. Our collaborative approach brings together insights from our experienced and diverse team to learn from each other, develop new ideas, and create customized, timely solutions.
BWF defines itself as a consulting organization which looks at an institution in its totality—its mission, goals and objectives—and determines how development fits within that context. The firm’s goal is to establish a “partnership” with its clients. In service, the firm is a working team of seasoned professionals with expertise in many different areas who apply their diverse talents to each consulting assignment.
For more information please visit www.bwf.com.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)