The Executive Assistant position is responsible for coordinating and managing a wide range of administrative tasks for BWF’s three-person executive leadership team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing executive projects, is essential to this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, organized, and can solve problems while working independently. Maintaining and managing workload responsibilities and deadlines in a timely manner is a key to success in this position.
- Providing client and project support for the executive leadership team, including but not limited to, scheduling and time management of client meetings, internal firm projects and initiatives, and coordinating a variety of tasks and deadlines with internal staff.
- Coordinating the executive leadership team’s calendars, including scheduling internal and external appointments for each of the executives, and ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule changes. Attention to detail is a must as multiple locations and time zones are employed.
- Coordinating meeting logistics, including but not limited to, recurring and stand-alone meetings for the executives and their respective teams, preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities for onsite and remote meetings, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes if requested.
- Organizing and supporting travel arrangements for the executives; completing their expense reports and other associated tasks related to expense management.
- Gathering information and/or conducting preliminary research on programs, products, and industry initiatives for compiling and sharing with the executives, as needed.
- Assisting with internal events and coordinating and confirming all logistics for monthly virtual and in-person executive meetings. This includes meeting room reservations, breaks/meals, technology, and setup/cleanup.
- Attending meetings and other functions as requested.
- Demonstrating a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive materials.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent, three to five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient on Microsoft suite of tools.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Awareness and understanding of executive personalities and changing priorities; providing calm and flexible support during tight timelines.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions in the absence of specific directives.
- Comfortable with using technology such as Zoom, and open to learning new tools and technology.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently, but also serve as a member of various internal teams and committees.
- Demonstrated ability to create project plans and timelines for executive initiatives.
- Competitive salary; commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Full benefits package available.
- This position is based in the firm’s Minneapolis office.
Employees in our Minneapolis office are currently working in a hybrid model, spending days in the office and remotely each week.
- Standard business hours apply, with weekend and evening hours required when deadlines need to be met.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BWF advances our world through collaboration with great nonprofit organizations. We are a full‐service fundraising consulting firm offering assistance with capital campaign counsel, feasibility studies, development assessments, decision science, prospect development, donor relations, professional development and training, advancement services, annual giving, alumni relations, and digital and social marketing. Our commitment to transforming philanthropy is grounded in employing the best tools and techniques. Our collaborative approach brings together insights from our experienced and diverse team to learn from each other, develop new ideas, and create customized, timely solutions.
BWF defines itself as a consulting organization which looks at an institution in its totality—its mission, goals and objectives—and determines how development fits within that context. The firm’s goal is to establish a “partnership” with its clients. In service, the firm is a working team of seasoned professionals with expertise in many different areas who apply their diverse talents to each consulting assignment.
For more information please visit www.bwf.com.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)