- Managing day-to-day operations of multiple projects from start to finish including budgets, deliverables, milestones, and required activities; communicating project status with consultants and clients on a regular basis.
- Collaborating with consulting team members and clients to gather requirements for the creation of both internal and client-facing documentation and reports, data analysis benchmarking, and other project specific deliverables.
- Contributing to and taking ownership in the preparation of client deliverables, including presentations, reports and correspondence.
- Providing technical and research data analysis in an environment that requires maturity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- In conjunction with the business development team, developing proposals, presentations, and data-driven communications in support of sales and marketing activities.
- Assisting in the development and documentation of processes and procedures as they relate to the project associate team and project management at the firm.
- Coordinating the collection and dissemination of research resources, such as industry-published reports.
- Participating and providing leadership in firm initiatives and special projects as directed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Project management experience and the ability to manage multiple components of complex projects.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-developed organizational and prioritization skills; flexibility; attention to detail; and the ability to work both independently and with a team toward a common goal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills; initiative and follow-through; sound discretion and judgment.
- Familiarity of fundraising within the industries of healthcare, higher education and in general, nonprofit organizations.
- Proficiency in project management tools, survey software, database applications and Internet research tools.
- Experience in fundraising/development.
- Salary Range of $45,000-$52,000 dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Benefits package available.
- This position is based in the firm’s Minneapolis office. *Employees in our Minneapolis office are currently working remotely due to COVID-19.
- Standard business hours apply, with weekend and evening hours required when deadlines need to be met.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BWF advances our world through collaboration with great nonprofit organizations. We are a full‐service fundraising consulting firm offering assistance with capital campaign counsel, feasibility studies, development assessments, decision science, prospect development, donor relations, professional development and training, advancement services, annual giving, alumni relations, and digital and social marketing. Our commitment to transforming philanthropy is grounded in employing the best tools and techniques. Our collaborative approach brings together insights from our experienced and diverse team to learn from each other, develop new ideas, and create customized, timely solutions.
BWF defines itself as a consulting organization which looks at an institution in its totality—its mission, goals and objectives—and determines how development fits within that context. The firm’s goal is to establish a “partnership” with its clients. In service, the firm is a working team of seasoned professionals with expertise in many different areas who apply their diverse talents to each consulting assignment.
For more information please visit www.bwf.com.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)